Eastman Young Professionals
Who we are
The Eastman Young Professionals (EYP) are a dynamic network of individuals between the ages of 23 and 45 who wish to support George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film through raising awareness of the organization. Members serve as advocates and ambassadors for Eastman House and benefit from interacting with other interesting and diverse members of the community.
What we do
The Eastman Young Professionals group offers its members:
- Leadership development opportunities with the Museum’s prestigious Board of Trustees
- Interaction with emerging and established photographers and filmmakers
- Invitations to cultural events held at the Museum, such as exhibition previews and Garden Vibes concerts on the lawn
- Networking and training with business leaders both from the Rochester community and across the country
How to Join
We would love to add you to our growing database of young professionals in the area who will receive notices on upcoming activities.
Or participate on one of our committees that plan special events for the coming year.
We'd love to hear from you! Please e-mail EYP at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join one of the EYP committees and help plan programming for other YPs:
The Photo Group plans events at Eastman House that focus on the photograph collection, as well as upcoming exhibitions--such as more intimate gatherings with curators and visiting artists, as well as events with other local arts organizations. Group meets monthly (or more often just prior to an event). This is an opportunity to become more involved in EYP and learn more about the treasured collections of Eastman House. If you're interested, e-mail email@example.com.
The Film Group provides film buffs an opportunity to get more involved with the Eastman House’s motion picture collection and films at the Dryden Theatre. The group plans EYP events with visiting filmmakers, screenings at the Dryden, behind-the-scenes tours with curators, and other gatherings at Eastman House. Trips to film festivals and connecting with other local organizations (the Little Theatre and the New York Wine & Culinary Center) broaden the Film Group’s scope. Group meets monthly (or more often just prior to an event). This is a great opportunity to get more involved with EYP and help create exciting programs around film. If you're interested, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 6:00 p.m. .
Join Eastman Young Professionals for dinner at a local restaurant before the 8 p.m. screening of Ball of Fire (Howard Hawks, US 1941, 111 min., 35mm) in the Dryden.
New! Join the EYP Circle
We are pleased to introduce the EYP Circle with exclusive benefits just for YPs.
Here’s how it works:
Join the Eastman House at any level (memberships start at $55) and designate EYP Circle membership to receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited FREE museum admission
- Museum and Dryden Theatre guest passes
- Discounts at the Dryden Theatre
- 10% discount in the Museum Store (something for everyone!)
- Free subscription to Films & Events, the Museum's bi-monthly newsletter and calendar
- Invitations to member-only events, including exhibition parties, behind-the-scenes tours, and more!
EYP Circle members also enjoy these exclusive benefits:
- Quarterly breakfasts with Eastman House trustees and Community Leaders
- Invitations to Eastman House corporate events
- Discounts to EYP-sponsored events
There’s more! As a member of the Eastman House, you receive reciprocal admission or discounts to other photo institutions nationwide, including the International Center of Photography in NYC and The Museum of Contemporary Photography in Chicago. Check out a complete list here.